<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">http://www.redmullet.com/images/hl1.jpgQuote:
Originally posted by syckgirlSFV:
I'm here..........I did get a new job and I have so much work to do there is never any down time. I love it, I am so busy! [img]wink.gif[/img] I only have time to be online weekends now - I even get to the gym later each day.
Erica, I tried to email you but your mailbox is full!
2Drink - Hairy Larry was annoying but I don't think anyone hates him....I'd never wish harm on anyone, what happened?
It's good to know that you dont have to do that any more ^^^^^
|||||
I thought it was you so I snapped that photo.
To hate is not necesarily to harm, I could hate someone but never even think about them getting hurt, just the pure dislike for someone is hate. Of course, generally a wish that that person will get rolled by the fuzz at 92mph or will get killed by some random person or object that happens to cross their path, is a natural thought when someone hates another person. But Maximum is right, he ate Harry Larry. I saw him do it.
